This post may contain affiliate links, please see my disclosure policy to learn more.
Pistachio Cream Cheese Pie. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds.
I used a pre-made graham cracker crust but you can make your own using this recipe: Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
I was making this for my son who does not like pineapple, if you are a pineapple lover you can stir in an 8 oz. can of crushed pineapple (undrained) in place of the milk.
Top with crushed pistachios, toasted coconut, or whipped cream.
Pistachio Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 graham cracker pie shell
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 3.4 oz box pistachio instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 8 oz tub whipped topping
- With an electric mixer beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add the milk and pistachio pudding mix. Beat until light and fluffy. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon into prepared pie crust. Chill for several hours or overnight before serving.