This post may contain affiliate links, please see my disclosure policy to learn more.
If you’re looking for a simple dessert without complicated ingredients, then look no further. This is an easy No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake. A rich and creamy dessert for chocolate and peanut butter lovers. This cheesecake is similar to the Huckleberry Cheesecake and Pistachio Cream Cheese Pie that my family loves.
You can use my Graham Cracker Pie Crust recipe to make your own crust by subbing a chocolate alternative for the graham crackers. Use chocolate graham crackers, chocolate teddy grahams, or Oreos. If you don’t love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter you can keep it all peanut butter and use Nutter Butter Cookies for the crust, or a plain old graham cracker crust would also work.
With electric beaters on medium speed, beat softened cream cheese, peanut butter (I use creamy), sugar, and vanilla together until smooth. Spread into a prepared pie crust and refrigerate until ready to serve. This would also make a great frozen pie for a cool summer treat.
Optional toppings if desired – crushed peanuts, chopped Reese’s, crushed Oreos, crushed Nutter Butter Cookies, chocolate syrup, hot fudge or whipped cream would all complement it well.
No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 1 prepared chocolate pie crust
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 8 oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Optional toppings chopped peanuts, chopped Reese's, crushed cookies, chocolate syrup, hot fudge
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla in a medium size bowl with electric beaters on medium speed until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon into prepared crust. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Top with chopped peanuts, chopped Reese's, crushed cookies, chocolate syrup, or hot fudge if desired.
The nutritional values were calculated before any added toppings.