This post may contain affiliate links, please see my disclosure policy to learn more.
This is a super easy “Quiche” that was made with Homemade Biscuit Mix. Definitely not a traditional quiche, but still really good. Impossibly Easy Quiche is great for either breakfast or dinner. It’s a great way to use up some of that leftover Easter Ham. Made with your choice of meat and your choice of cheese, it’s a very versatile recipe. Mix it up and add your favorite vegetables.
Betty Crocker has a series of “Impossibly easy” recipes that first came out in the 70’s. They are made with Bisquick and the crusts form as the pies are baking. Being in the same series of recipes as Impossibly Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Pie they are fairly similar.
Preheat oven to 350°, spray pie pan with non-stick spray. Place one cup of meat or vegetables (or a mixture of) in the bottom of the pie pan. Cover the meat with your choice of cheese. Mix the eggs, biscuit mix and milk together until smooth. Pour on top of the meat and cheese. Bake for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Impossibly Easy Quiche
- 1 cup cooked ham, bacon, sausage
- 1 cup grated cheese (Cheddar, Swiss, Monterey Jack, etc.)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup biscuit mix (Bisquick)
- 1½ cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a pie pan with non-stick spray.
- Place your choice of meat in the bottom of the pan. Layer the grated cheese on top of the meat.
- Mix eggs, baking mix and milk together with a wire whisk or in a blender until smooth. Pour over the cheese and meat mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.