This post may contain affiliate links, please see my disclosure policy to learn more.
This pickle dip is so good and easy to make. You can save time by chopping the pickles and onions in a food chopper. You can make it with low-fat sour cream and Neufchâtel cream cheese without affecting the taste if you’re looking for lower calories.
This dip can be made with any savory pickle. With this batch, I used a spicy dill pickle and it turned out great. Regular dill and garlic dill are also really good. I would not recommend using a sweet pickle. The longer the flavors are able to meld the better it will taste. It is great with chips, crackers, or veggies.
Dill Pickle Dip
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup finely chopped dill pickles
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp seasoning salt
- ½ tsp dill weed
- 1-2 Tbsp pickle juice
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, pickles, onion, garlic powder, seasoning salt, and dill weed together in a bowl. Add pickle juice a little at a time until you reach the desired consistency and taste. If you add too much juice, the dip may be runny.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Better the next day.