This post may contain affiliate links, please see my disclosure policy to learn more.
These Chocolate Chip Drop Cookies are super easy baking mix cookies. I made them using Amish Baking Mix. Homemade Baking Mix, Bisquick, or any other pancake/biscuit mix would also work for these cookies.
These cookies don’t brown much at all so don’t rely on that to know if they’re fully cooked. They remain pale when fully cooked, but the bottoms will be golden.
Chocolate Chip Drop Cookies
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 2½ cups baking mix (Bisquick)
- 1½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine softened butter, sugars, vanilla, and egg. Fold in the baking mix (Bisquick). Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto an un-greased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Cookies will stay pale, but the bottoms should be golden. Cool on a wire rack.