This post may contain affiliate links, please see my disclosure policy to learn more.
Chocolate Munchkin balls are made with just 3 ingredients, Chocolate Graham Crackers, Sweetened Condensed Milk, and Shredded Coconut. Another easy no-bake dessert ball to add to your holiday goodie platters.
With all the hustle and bustle during the holidays, it can really take a toll on everyone, especially this year. That’s why I like to be able to throw some simple treats together. No need to slave away in the kitchen for hours to make these super delicious goodies.
Combine chocolate graham cracker crumbs with sweetened condensed milk. Stir to combine and roll into balls. If the mixture is too sticky it can be refrigerated for 15 minutes before rolling into balls. If desired you can place a mini marshmallow or a chocolate candy in the center. Roll the balls in coconut and chill. Super simple!
If you are not a fan of coconut, Munchkin balls can be rolled in powdered sugar, sifted cocoa, crushed graham cracker crumbs, sprinkles, or colored sugar. Chocolate Munchkin balls can be made all year long. Just color your coconut or change the color of sprinkles for the season or holiday you’re celebrating.
- 3 cups chocolate-flavored graham crackers, crushed
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- mini marshmallows or chocolate candies optional
- shredded or desiccated coconut to roll the balls in, or powdered sugar, sifted cocoa, crushed graham cracker crumbs, sprinkles, or colored sugar
- Process the chocolate graham crackers in a food processor or crush them by hand into fine crumbs.
- In a large bowl add the crushed graham crackers with the sweetened condensed milk and mix until combined.
- Shape the mixture into one-inch balls. If desired put a piece of chocolate candy or a mini marshmallow inside.
- Roll the chocolate balls in shredded coconut, powdered sugar, sifted cocoa, crushed graham cracker crumbs, sprinkles, or colored sugar.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Store in the refrigerator in an air-tight container for up to 6 days or freeze.