Three Bean Salad
- 1 15 oz can green beans
- 1 15 oz can red kidney beans
- 1 15 oz can garbanzo beans
- ½ small onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped celery (optional)
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup olive oil, vegetable oil or canola oil
- ½ tsp garlic pepper seasoning (or salt and pepper to taste)
Drain and rinse your three cans of beans. Combine beans, onion and celery in a bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, sugar, oil, seasoning.
Pour the dressing over the beans and toss to coat. Cover the bowl and refrigerate the salad for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 152mg | Potassium: 31mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 29IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg