Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 cups shredded chicken (or 2 (10-12.5 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained)
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing (or blue cheese dressing)
- ⅔ cup buffalo wing sauce (more or less for your desired level of spiciness)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (your choice, I usually use cheddar or colby jack)
Add all ingredients to slow cooker and heat on low for 1-2 hours or until hot and bubbly. Stirring occasionally.
Serve with veggies, crackers, chips, etc.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 845mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 99IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 1mg