Personal Information We Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
- Postal Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Credit or Debit Card Number
- Social Security Number
How We Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters
- to send you important information regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- to send you surveys and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest of you.
- to personalize your experience on the Site and our other websites by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to you.
- to present you with advertisements tailored to you on a certain third party websites, including Facebook.
- for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends, and determining and improving the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- if you purchase a product or service from us, to complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
How Personal Information is Disclosed
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- to our third party service providers who provide services such as contact information verification, payment processing, order fulfillment, customer service, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, email delivery services, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide services.
- if you request information from vendors so that they can provide you with the information about their products and services. We are not responsible or liable for vendors use of Personal Information.
- to third party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions.
- if you choose to send messages through the site, to identify you as the sender to the recipient indicated by you. We will ask you for such recipients name and email address and we store both email addresses for the purpose of sending such message.
- by you, on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public information, and may be available to visitors to the site and general public.
- by you, if you have provided a testimonial about a site and given us permission to post that testimonial on our site.
- to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock.
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from government and public authorities including public and government authorities outside of your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We state that we may have a financial relationship with companies mentioned in this website. This may include receiving access to free products and services for product and service reviews and giveaways.
All content provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Please seek a professional for professional advice.
The information provided here does not constitute direction or advice. Thefrugaler.com makes no representations as to the accuracy, suitability, timeliness, completeness or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.
It’s also important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received does not influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.